LABOUR STANDARDS (AMENDMENT) ACT
Commencement: 1st July 1991
AN ACT to amend the Labour Standards Act, 1977.
BE IT ENACTED by the parliament of the Commonwealth of Dominica as follows; -
1. This Act may be cited as the Labour Standards (amendment) Act, 1991.
2. In this Act the Labour Standards Act 1977 is referred to as "the Act."
Amendment of section 18 of the Act.
3. Section 18 of the Act is amended by deleting:
(a) the comma after the figure "19"; and
(b) the figure "20".
Interpretation. Ch. 89:01
2. In this Act the Industrial Relations Act is referred to as "the Act".
Amendment of section 6 of the Act.
3. Section 6 subsection (1) (c) of the Act is amended by deleting the word "fourteen" and replacing it with the word "twenty-eight".
Passed in the House of Assembly this 3rd day of April, 2001.