Labour Market Information
- Caribbean Labour Statistics Archive - Contains statistical information on the characteristics of the labour force, employed and unemployed persons, wages/incomes, industrial injuries, industrial disputes, collective agreements, employers' and workers' organizations, vocational training, labour costs, work permits, social security as well as key economic and demographic indicators for 20 Caribbean countries.
- ECLAC / ILO: The employment situation in Latin America and the Caribbean, October 2012 Number 7 (933kb)
- Global Employment Trends: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 |
- Global Employment Trends - Youth: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 |
- Global Employment Trends - Women: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 |
- KILM 7th Edition software is a custom application that is installed on a PC. Both data and program are automatically updated via the Internet when you open the software, however, the program does not require an internet connection to run. The software allows the user to build queries to view and export data in multiple formats. View data in a grid or with a world map. Create word processor reports. Export data to spreadsheets, MS Access databases and comma-delimited files. Copy and paste data. Graph data and export the cross-tab data and graphs to Excel. Data can be filtered on multiple parameters and sorted on up to four columns. Create country reports – word processor documents or spreadsheets that include filtered data from multiple tables for a single country. Nine new tables of regional data are now available. It operates in English, French and Spanish. Microsoft Windows PCs only. Click here to download KILM 7th Edition software